Not today, Satan

Out for my run this morning and my mind was racing. So many thoughts, so many to-dos, so many emotions.

It's been on my heart for many months to start this blog...but I wouldn't do it because I was "afraid to do it wrong". I had to wait to get it right and planned out before I started...and then I realized that half of the content I wanted to share?? It had already happened...and I was still waiting "for that perfect moment" and "to have all of the answers".

So back to my run...I decided I needed to silence my brain and the best way I know to do that is to listen to Christian Music...and REALLY listen. So I did...and I heard this line "when I hear that devil start talking to me, saying "Who do you think you are?" And it hit me...those insecurities, those doubts, those put-downs - that's not Alison talking, I love Me...that's not God talking, He loves Me...that's Satan talking to me and trying to tell me I am just good enough.

Well you know what friends, not today! Today I am starting my blog, I'm sharing all my shares and I'm so grateful to have this platform to get those thoughts out of my head and onto here...and who knows maybe throughout this journey, someone else will say, "Hey Alison! ME TOO"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am THAT girl!